Skip to main content

An Entry from My Journal

I’m not sure why I have been so afraid of using my credit cards, even after paid them off, when I realized, it’s the stupid ideology society makes around debt! 




I reject this ideology it’s no longer mine! My new belief is around overflow where money always comes to donate, pay bills, spend, save, invest, enjoy and MORE!


Those were the words I said to me after a night of writing on my journal after a meditation practice 


Yesterday I finally used my credit card to put gas in my car, and well although the pump seemed slow and part of my mindset is that I value my time more than money, I decided to cut it and fill it out the tank later, but I went “ok I’ll let it fill till $15 for now” after it was done it marked $15.01. I smiled and said, it’s ok money always comes to me and my bill is cover, right before I got in my car I found a penny on the ground!!! I smiled, chuckled 🤭, looked up and said “thank you God” It came from a deep sense of gratitude.


When I arrived home, I received a notification about a refund coming to my account for $15!!! I keep on smiling! Yup... my bill is cover of course!


Isn’t God funny and amazing?? I truly think it is 


Visit My Links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ordinary Woman making Extraordinary tiny steps

An Ordinary Woman making Extraordinary tiny steps. From the Instagram Post on Mindful Tasks Academy I remember sitting in my class on the last semester, and the teacher shared the information about the potential career we can expect ahead, on the board he wrote two columns, the financial advisor and the financial planner option, the next line under each career he wrote the numbers that, potentially, these careers can have in return, on financial advisor he wrote 100k a year, and under financial planner 50k a year, he also explain the reason why financial advisor was potentially higher than financial planner, most kids in the classroom, I said kids because I was a woman in my late 30s and early 40s when I return to a classroom, and the kids were mid 20s or even some early 20s.  Ok, so the kids were very enthusiastic about making 100k a year, at this point I had already put on my vision board 90k a year. My military career had just ended, and I was more towards Financial Planner because

Over Controlling Budget

  Certainly! Over-controlling budgeting, or micromanagement of finances, can be counterproductive in the long run, but there are situations or periods when someone might want to have a tighter grip on their finances. Here are some ideas and considerations about over-controlling budgeting: 1. Detailed Categories: Keep it simple! A general idea is ok, avoid over stressing with perfection or over detail categories. 2. Daily Tracking: I am all for tracking your expenses daily, however you can chose a day of the week to do so, and one day of the month to match with your bank statements (don’t worry you have a year to dispute a transaction, it’s not life or death situation)  3. Cash Envelope System: If you have no control when using debit card or uses credit card often, this idea could be best for you, but it’s not for everyone (like for me, I love me some cash but this system is not for me) 4. Zero-Based Budgeting: This is my favorite and I have used it ALWAYS! Every penny has a name to use

Scam vs Fraud: Understanding the Key Differences

  Scam vs Fraud: Understanding the Key Differences In the world of finance and banking, the terms 'scam' and 'fraud' are often used interchangeably, but they hold distinct meanings and implications. As a banker with a keen interest in protecting consumers, I find it crucial to clarify these concepts. Understanding the differences can help individuals and businesses safeguard themselves against these deceptive practices. What is a Scam? A scam refers to a deceptive scheme or trick designed to cheat someone out of something, typically money. Scams are characterized by: Deception : The scammer presents false information or creates a misleading situation. Motivation for Personal Gain : The primary goal is to benefit the scammer at the expense of the victim. Voluntary Participation : Often, the victim is lured into the scheme through promises of unrealistic returns or rewards. Examples of Scams: Lottery Scams : Where victims receive messages claiming they've won a large